Local artist and IPFW teacher of interior design, Ann Beeching is now a regular part of the Rainbow Furniture staff. Ann got her bachelors degree in Home Economics / Secondary Teaching from the University of Utah and an associates degree in Interior Design from Purdue. She has worked as an interior designer for 25 years. You can get free decorating advice from Ann on any Monday or Wednesday. With a store like Rainbow, having the professional advice of a designer is a real plus. At Rainbow, you can order almost every item of furniture exactly the way you want it. Choose fabric, style, color, type of wood, type of wood finish, even hardware. With so many choices, it’s great having an expert like Ann Beeching to help give your home that “textbook” look.
- 7 Best Pet-Friendly Furniture Fabrics for Your Home
- Custom Furniture Designs: The Best Advice For Buying Custom-Made Furniture
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Dining Room Table Size and Shape
- How to Recognize High-Quality Furniture
- Saloom Makes the Modern Rustic Furniture Your Dining Room Is Missing