Delighted to see the article in Sunday’s paper about how buying American is cool again. In fact, according the article, most upscale buyers now prefer American made items. Find out for yourself by visiting our store. Almost everything we handle is American made, much of it made within three or four hundred miles of Fort Wayne. If you’ve recently purchased or just looked at imported furniture, you’ll see the difference right away in American made quality. Yes, the price will be higher, but you can go through three or four import sofas before you’ll wear out a Norwalk or Temple sofa. Same thing with solid wood furniture from Yutzy, Palettes by Winesburg, Mobel, Saloom and others.
- Comparing Furniture Quality: A Guide on How to Know If a Company Has Made Good Furniture
- The Perfect Ending: How to Choose the Right End Table
- The Finishing Touches: How to Choose the Right Accent Chairs
- The Ultimate Guide to This Year’s Most Popular Bed Styles
- 3 Types of Recliners That Will Look Stylish in Your Home